Scotch and Sirloin was on North Washington St at the edge of the North End. It operated from 1973 to 1991. Packed when Celtics or Bruins played. Game nights were for rookies. Good food, good drinks, and good action on non game nights.
Check out this old Scotch and Sirloin commercial with the Celtics.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• 100% ringspun cotton • Pre Shrunk • 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping • Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
100% Free Shipping
• Free Shipping and • Free Returns